And here we go again. We just added the jigsaw puzzle as an extension for Typo3!
Its based on the wordpress version and is up to date with all current features:
- Use the included MyPuzzle Image Gallery and random startup images
- Link your own Image Library
- The jigsaw puzzles can be inserted everywhere: in your theme files, posts and pages.
- Use your own image url and automatically get jigsaw puzzles for it.
- Many different levels from 2×2 pieces up to 20×20 pieces are available.
- You can change size of the puzzle specifically.
- Enable or disable rotation of pieces to make it easier or more complicated.
- Change background color to fit your themes and layouts.
- Show or hide the preview for the puzzle result image.
- Show or hide the restart and gallery button to have a single image puzzle.
How can you install this Typo3 Extension?
- Just goto your extension manager in the backend and search for MyPuzzle Jigsaw
- Download and activate the extension and you are ready to go
- The manual can be found here
All extension configuration parameter:
- size, pieces, enable-rotation, show preview, show restart, show gallery, background-color, start-image, gallerypath, do resize
How does it look like? Just check the online game on our website under Jigsaw.