With our WordPress plugin you can easily extent your blog with our online jigsaw.
Major features in this version include:
- New! Use the included MyPuzzle Image Gallery and random startup images
- New! Link your own Image Library
- The jigsaw puzzles can be inserted everywhere: in your theme files, posts and pages.
- Use your own image url and automatically get jigsaw puzzles for it.
- Many different levels from 2×2 pieces up to 20×20 pieces are available.
- You can change size of the puzzle specifically.
- Enable or disable rotation of pieces to make it easier or more complicated.
- Change background color to fit your themes and layouts.
- Show or hide the preview for the puzzle result image.
How can you install the Jigsaw for WordPress Plugin?
- 1. Upload ‘Jigsaw Mypuzzle’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- 2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- 3. Go to the MyPuzzle Jigsaw Options page under settings and save your prefered options.
- 4. Use the Jigsaw code “[jigsaw-mp]” plus option to insert jigsaw puzzles into your posts/pages.
How can I use the plugin within my wordpress posts?
Use the jigsaw shortcode in your post according the following examples:
- [jigsaw-mp size=300 pieces=4 rotation=1 preview=1 bgcolor=’#ffffff’ myimage=”]
- [jigsaw-mp size=400 pieces=3 rotation=1 preview=0 bgcolor=’#f4f4f4′ myimage=’http://mysite.domain/img_folder/example.jpg’]
- [jigsaw-mp gallery=’wp-content/uploads/myimages’]
- Or any combination of the above
Where can I get the Plugin? –> Download Mypuzzle Jigsaw for WordPress
How does it look like?