With our WordPress plugin you can easily extent your blog with our online Sliding.
Major features in this version include:
- New! Use the included MyPuzzle Image Gallery and random startup images
- New! Link your own Image Library
- The sliding puzzles can be inserted everywhere: in your theme files, posts and pages.
- Use your own image url and automatically get Sliding puzzles for them.
- Three different levels 3×3, 4×4 and 5×5 are available.
- You can change size of the puzzle specifically.
- Change background color to fit your themes and layouts.
- Enable or disable hints to give some help.
How can you install the Sliding for WordPress Plugin?
- 1. Upload ‘Sliding Mypuzzle’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- 2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- 3. Go to the MyPuzzle Sliding Options page under settings and save your prefered options.
- 4. Use the code “[sliding-mp]” plus option to insert sliding puzzles into your posts/pages.
How can I use the plugin within my wordpress posts?
Use the shortcode in your post according the following examples:
- [sliding-mp size=300 pieces=4 rotation=1 preview=1 bgcolor=’#ffffff’ myimage=”]
- [sliding-mp size=400 pieces=3 rotation=1 preview=0 bgcolor=’#f4f4f4′ myimage=” myimage=’http://mysite.domain/img_folder/example.jpg’]
- [sliding-mp size=460 pieces=4 showhints=0 bgcolor=’#f4f4f4′ gallery=’wp-content/uploads/myimages’]
Where can I get the Plugin? –> Download MyPuzzle Sliding for WordPress
How does it look like?