With our WordPress plugin you can easily extent your blog with our online sudoku.
Major features in this version include:
- The sudoku puzzles can be inserted everywhere: in your theme files, posts and pages.
- Seven different levels from simple to diabolic are available
- Use pencilmarks by pressing ALT and Number key
- they are daily updated (upto 10 history entries) sudokus and can be used as daily sudoku
- You can change appearance, size and visible features
- printable sudokus for offline solving are available too
- the plugin supports english, german, swedish and italian right now
How can you install the Sudoku for WordPress Plugin?
- 1. Upload ‘Sudoku Mypuzzle’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- 2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- 3. Go to the MyPuzzle Sudoku Options page under settings and save your prefered options.
- 4. Use the Sudoku code “[sudoku-mp]” to insert sudoku puzzles into your posts/pages.
Where can I get the Plugin? –> Download Mypuzzle Sudoku for WordPress
How does it look like? Here the italian version…