With our WordPress plugin you can easily extent your blog with our online word search puzzles.
Major features in this version include:
- Very easy integration of online word search puzzles, direct playable.
- The word search puzzles can be inserted everywhere: in your theme files, posts and pages.
- Twelve different levels from 6×6 upto 17×17, for kids or for cracks.
- Simply enter a comma separated list of words and a playable online puzzle is ready for your visitors.
- You can change appearance, size and visible features to fit your site and themes.
How can you install the Word Search for WordPress Plugin?
- 1. Upload ‘MyPuzzle Word Search’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory or use plugin install page.
- 2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- 3. Go to the MyPuzzle Word Search Options page under settings and save your prefered options.
- 4. Use the Wordsearch code [wordsearch-mp] to insert wordsearch puzzles into your posts/pages.
How can I use the plugin within my wordpress posts?
Use the shortcode in your post according the following examples:
- [wordsearch-mp ws_size=300 ws_dimension=8 mywordlist=’MyPuzzle,Wordsearch,Jigsaw,Sudoku,Sliding,Games,Kakuro,Solver’]
- [wordsearch-mp ws_size=460 ws_dimension=14 mywordlist=’NewYork,London,Dallas’ ws_bgcolor=’#000000′ ws_fontcolor=’#ffffff’]
- ws_size, ws_dimension, mywordlist, ws_bgcolor, ws_fontcolor, ws_focuscolor, ws_foundcolor
Where can I get the Plugin? –> Download MyPuzzle Word Search for WordPress
How does it look like?